Friday, March 28, 2014

The Halloween Trio

Welcome The Halloween Trio
These gorgeous folk art designed creations are something special to behold.  
I have taken the past and brought it into the 21st century.
The designs are my originals and they bear my trademark Candle Eye Flames.  Each designs has their own personality and is handcrafted by me.  If you are looking for something new to add to your Halloween collection, than these are for you.
They range in size from 9"-10" and approximately 3" wide at the head.
The colors are perfect together and the black crepe paper collars are a perfect addition along with the black feathers, chenille stems and all the hand painted designs.
Designed and crafted by me, C.R. McClenning Studio.
These are for sale and you can purchase individually or as a set of three.  These are a one of kind and will never be remade.

$75.00 each or all three for $225
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment